Heat Treatment Technician (All Locations)
HTA is looking for a part-time, full-time person to train as a Heat Treatment Technician – negotiable.
A career at HTA provides an excellent opportunity for motivated, career-minded individuals to learn and work in the ever-important field of heat treatment. With our cutting-edge equipment and processes, team members will gain a comprehensive knowledge of the important principles behind this practice. This career is perfect for those with a background or interest in mechanical engineering. You will learn about our complete process including furnaces and other equipment operation, material testing, packaging and preparation for transport, paperwork and quality control of product. Join the HTA team today and benefit from an experience that you won’t find elsewhere!
Qualifications & Experience:
- Mechanical or engineering background or interest
- Year 10 qualification, passes in Math’s and English
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Loading and unloading furnaces
- Operation of furnaces & other equipment
- Material testing
- Packaging and preparation for transport
- Associated paperwork and quality control of product
- Varying factory duties
- Must be able to pass a police clearance along with drug and alcohol test
- Preferred work rights in Australia