Subject: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update – (updated 01 April 2020, 6:30am AEST)
Please be assured that HTA has been actively monitoring the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation across the world to ensure we are following the very latest advice from relevant health authorities (www.health.gov.au) and the World Health Organization (www.who.int) to help ensure we are doing our part to help minimize the spread of the virus. HTA aim to remain open for business at all sites while there are no restrictions on our operations.
As of 18 March 2020, we have implemented significant measures across all our sites to ensure we reduce the risk of impact to our staff, customers, suppliers and community. Those are as follows, but not limited to:
- Directed all staff, including those who interact with customers, to employ best practice hygiene methods both at work and at home. This includes regular and consistent hand washing, use of hand sanitizer and disinfecting spray and wipes, increased cleaning and sanitizing of all HTA sites.
- Advised staff who do not feel well to stay home, recover, and avoid interacting with other team members, customers and community members.
- All international and domestic staff travel is either deferred or cancelled, any staff returning from overseas will self-isolate for 14 days.
- Following current guidelines for social distancing measures.
- Key staff have been equipped to work remotely from home if needed.
- Initiated contingencies across our supply chain partners to ensure we have the required resources to continue operations.
- Closing all HTA offices to non-essential visitors.
- HTA teams running split shifts with zero contact cross-over.
- Regular updates to our website at hta-global.com will be made to ensure our customers remain informed and up to date with the developing situation.
We welcome any questions that you may have, please do not hesitate to contact us at (email@example.com). Once again, thank you for your continued support and understanding during these uncertain times.
HTA Group Management
Notice: All HTA sites are currently 100% operational (updated 01 April 2020, 6:30am AEST).
HTA Los Angeles (100% Operational): With lock-downs now in place throughout California, HTA Los Angeles branch has been classified as an essential service and will continue to operate under the guidance of government, country and state direction.
HTA Brisbane / Sydney / Melbourne (100% Operational): Partial lock-downs now in place throughout Australia, HTA’s Australian branches remain open and will continue to operate under the guidance of federal and state authorities.