Subject: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update – (updated 22 September 2020, 6:30am AEST)
Please be assured that HTA has been actively monitoring the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation across the world to ensure we are following the very latest advice from relevant health authorities (www.health.gov.au) and the World Health Organization (www.who.int) to help ensure we are doing our part to help minimize the spread of the virus. HTA aim to remain open for business at all sites while there are no restrictions on our operations.
As of 18 March 2020, we have implemented significant measures across all our sites to ensure we reduce the risk of impact to our staff, customers, suppliers and community. Those are as follows, but not limited to:
- Directed all staff, including those who interact with customers, to employ best practice hygiene methods both at work and at home. This includes regular and consistent hand washing, use of hand sanitizer and disinfecting spray and wipes, increased cleaning and sanitizing of all HTA sites.
- Advised staff who do not feel well to stay home, get tested, recover and avoid interacting with other team members, customers and community members.
- All international and domestic staff travel is either deferred or cancelled, any staff returning from overseas are mandated to self-isolate for 14 days.
- Following current guidelines for social distancing measures.
- Key staff have been equipped to work remotely from home if needed.
- Initiated contingencies across our supply chain partners to ensure we have the required resources to continue operations.
- Masks or face covering to be worn by all Melbourne and Los Angeles employees while at work and within the community as of Thursday July 23, 2020 and Friday July 24, 2020 respectively.
- All essential HTA Melbourne staff members have been issued a Worker Permit as of Wednesday August 5, 2020.
- Closing all HTA offices to non-essential visitors.
- Regular updates to our website at hta-global.com will be made to ensure our customers remain informed and up to date with the developing situation.
We welcome any questions that you may have, please do not hesitate to contact us at (firstname.lastname@example.org). Once again, thank you for your continued support and understanding during these uncertain times.
HTA Group Management